Terms & Conditions
DELIVERY & DISPATCH
Orders are dispatched within 5 full working days.
Transit times are from the time of dispatch, not the time of order.
All orders will be delivered free of charge. Transit times are 2 days using the Royal Mail 48 tracked delivery service and are fulfilled Monday – Saturday between 7am – 6pm.
Transit times to the more remote parts of the UK will be longer.
We do not dispatch any goods outside of the UK.
DELIVERY & DISPATCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Transit times are from the time your goods have been dispatched.
- We are not responsible or liable for any costs incurred due to a late or failed delivery.
- Further charges may apply if you have supplied an incorrect or incomplete postal address.
- The delivery address cannot be changed after we have processed the order.
- Further charges will apply if your goods are returned to us following two failed delivery attempts.
- Our delivery & dispatch policy does not apply during our 2 week Christmas shutdown. Normal delivery & dispatch will apply from the day after the New Year’s Day bank holiday.
REFUND, DAMAGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
All framed photos are made to customer specification and are not eligible for a refund under the terms of UK law for distance selling as they fall into the “Personalised or Made to Order” category. If the framed photo does not correspond with your order confirmation please contact us and we will do our best to resolve the situation.
Very occasionally breakages do occur in transit. When they do, we will ask for photographic evidence of damage and then contact you to resolve the problem.
If your framed photo does arrive damaged we will supply a replacement to the original specification of your order. We will not be able to provide a refund or a replacement to a different specification. Our policy meets the requirements of UK law for distance selling when products have been made to specification providing the replacement is offered within a reasonable time period.
Any damage must be reported to us within 48 hours of the time of delivery. We cannot be held responsible for damage that is reported outside of this deadline.
Any order for a framed photo is manufactured to a custom specification and cannot be cancelled once production has begun for whatever reason. The manufacturing process may begin immediately after the order has been being placed on our website.